KAL Capital Partners is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the KAL Capital Partners website and governs data collection and usage. By using the KAL Capital Partners website you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Last updated: April 2017.
Collection of your Personal Information
KAL Capital Partners collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home and/or work address and/or telephone number. KAL Capital Partners may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postcode, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
Information about your computer hardware and software may automatically be collected by KAL Capital Partners. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by KAL Capital Partners for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the KAL Capital Partners website.
In the event that you contact us for customer support through the website, we may also request that you provide additional User Information relevant to the support requested by you. Users are under no obligation to provide such information. However, we cannot guarantee that we can provide customer support in the event that relevant information related to the use of our products or services is withheld. We may retain communications relating to customer support, and/or information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference purposes.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through KAL Capital Partners public message boards or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: KAL Capital Partners does not read your private online communications with others.
KAL Capital Partners encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from KAL Capital Partners so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. KAL Capital Partners is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the KAL Capital Partners family of websites or the use of your information by such outside websites.
Use of your Personal Information
KAL Capital Partners collects and uses your personal information to operate the KAL Capital Partners website and deliver the services you have requested. KAL Capital Partners may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from KAL Capital Partners and its affiliates. KAL Capital Partners may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services.
KAL Capital Partners does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. KAL Capital Partners may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, KAL Capital Partners may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to KAL Capital Partners, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
KAL Capital Partners does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
KAL Capital Partners keeps track of the websites and pages you visit within KAL Capital Partners, in order to determine what KAL Capital Partners services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within KAL Capital Partners to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
KAL Capital Partners websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on KAL Capital Partners or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KAL Capital Partners (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of KAL Capital Partners, or the public.
KAL Capital Partners uses “cookies” to make parts of our website work and to collect data that helps us understand our visitors better. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by our web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully use the KAL Capital Partners website.
Here is a list of the main types of cookies we use, and what we use them for. We have described them using the categories recommended by the International Chamber of Commerce in the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing the secure area of the website, accessing the forum, or commenting on our blog posts. Without these cookies the services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- WordPress: KAL Capital Partners uses software called WordPress to run www.kalcapitalpartners.com. WordPress cookies can be easily identified because they contain ‘wordpress’ or ‘wp’ in the cookie name. These cookies are only used between your computer and the www.kalcapitalpartners.com website, contain no personal information, and cannot be used by any other website.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, how they move around the website, and if they get error messages from web pages. Like many companies, KAL Capital Partners uses Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. These analytics cookies do not collect information that identifies an individual visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and does not affect your privacy. By using the KAL Capital Partners website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Google Analytics: Google collects anonymous usage statistics about visitors to www.kalcapitalpartners.com to assist KAL Capital Partners in better understanding their website visitors. All Google Analytics cookies names start with ‘__ut…’ Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States and other countries. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using the KAL Capital Partners website you consent to the processing of data about your visit by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. More details about the analytics cookies, and how to reject or delete them can be found at the following address: www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. KAL Capital Partners uses this type of cookie when you tick “Remember Me” when logging in or registering to access the secure area of the website, the forum, or comment on our blog posts. These cookies are also created by WordPress, similar to ‘Strictly Necessary Cookies’, above. By ticking “Remember Me” on the KAL Capital Partners website you agree we may place this type of cookie on your device.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. The KAL Capital Partners website does not carry advertising, so this type of cookie is not used here.
If you provide KAL Capital Partners with user information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records and
- To opt out of being solicited by this website or third parties
If you request that your user information be deleted from our records, there may be a brief delay in our processing that request, while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If you request that your information be deleted, we reserve the right to terminate and/or limit your access to the KAL Capital Partners website.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
3rd Party Cookies and Social Networks
If you click on a hyperlink from KAL Capital Partners’ website to any third party websites, share content on a social network, or arrive at the KAL Capital Partners website from a social network (e.g. if you ‘share’ content with or arrive from LinkedIn or Twitter) you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. Third party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies which KAL Capital Partners cannot control. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Security of your Personal Information
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. KAL Capital Partners uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. KAL Capital Partners secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
KAL Capital Partners will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. KAL Capital Partners encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how KAL Capital Partners is protecting your information. When such a change is made, we will update the “Last Updated” date above.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry or we have not addressed your inquiry to your satisfaction, or for any questions regarding this statement, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KAL Capital Partners welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that KAL Capital Partners has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at enquiries@kalcapital partners.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.